explore – share – inspire
Content will be not only consumed, but further more it can be modified and extended by additional posts. This forum will offer the opportunity to make comments and create and deliver individual expressions. The platform acts as an experimental, cultural network; different topoi will be actively discussed and modified, not only in word posts, but also in form of all available multimedia technologies.
InEnArt is be operated by different partners, institutions and initiatives in the cultural area in Turkey, Germany and other countries. The Internet is used as a tool for multimedia communication in the field of arts and culture as well as collaborative artistic platform.
InEnArt opens up new possibilities for creative expression and innovative narrative techniques based on next-generation computer network technologies.
InEnArt understands art as open source. The user is not only looking at content but further more he becomes an actor himself.
InEnArt sees itself as a laboratory, involving individuals regardless of their background and location in activities and events and it calls the new network-based cultural communities into life.
InEnArt aims to improve communication and artistic production of existing initiatives in the cultural field. The platform provides a network-based communication model based on various, proven artistic projects. The online platform InEnArt will be a source of inspiration for synergistic collaborations.
Projects created, developed or organized by InEnArt includes:
- The Mahalla Festival, an emerging network of global players working in the field of arts and culture focusing on the current migration flow. The first festival took place in the frame of parallel events of the 15th Istanbul Biennial between September 13 and October 20, 2017. The second festival took place in Malta between November 17 and 25, 2018 in cooperation with the Maltese National Museum MUZA and Heriatge Malta.
- Searching Traces in partnership with the Goethe-Institut, Allianz Kulturstiftung and others is hosting a serial of educational events for displaced people in Turkey and Malta.
- StreetWalking reflects the urban methamorphosis based on topics like culture, politics, social values, gentrification and commercialisation of the society.
- Tightrope Walking refers to the funambulist Philippe Petit crossing illegally the space between the two towers of the World Trade Center in 1974.
- The first ever Three-Sided Football match in Turkey in the frame of parallel events of the 13th International Istanbul Biennial on September 14th 2013.
- Urban Voices, a reflection of culture whose values and norms of behavior deviate from those of mainstream society, as we find it in the daily capuling protests in Turkey.
- Sea Elephant Travel Agency launched May 2013 in memory of Hüseyin B. Alptekin and offering an open forum that focusses on inter-actions of variety of populations and cultures in the Black Sea Region.
- Istanbul Design Week, the InEnArt-Team and the Institute for Arts and Media Management (FU Berlin) produced Videos of central events, interviews with designers and Multimedia introductions of Venues of the Istanbul Design week organized by Dream Design Factory.
Diyalog Istanbul designs and develops the interactive portal in cooperation with civil society organizations and institutions from the fields of art, new media and science.
An independent technical team will ensure the development phase of 2 years for the software implementation of InEnArt and the individual subdomains.
The staff of the partners involved, and some professional online editors are in charge for content and the moderation of forums.
Students of the participating universities will be integrated within seminars and workshops in the design, online editorial and moderation.